21 Father’s Day messages to personalise Dad’s gift
So, you’ve got the gift, the card. You only have to write a nice Father’s Day personal message and you’ll be all set. Or, you want to make your Dad’s gift extra special this year, and you’ve decided on a personalised gift, like a over your birth place, to remind your Dad of the moment when he became a Dad for the first time, or was a father again..
Personalised gifts are very cool, extremely thoughtful, often touching... and a tad bit more complicated than regular non-personalised gifts. Because, well, for a gift to be personal, someone has to put in the personal touch. And that someone might be as inspired as Shakespeare, or a bit short of ideas. So just in case you fall in the second category, here are some message ideas to help. Fell free to mix and match.
Father’s Day messages with stars
Here at GreaterSkies, we can’t help putting some stars in everything, including personal messages. So for star lovers out there, a selection of starry messages:
- Dad, I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
- I’m as lucky as can be, the best Dad in the universe belongs to me.
- Dad, I love you to the Moon and beyond.
- Dad, aren’t you the luckiest Dad in the universe to have me as a daughter/son?
- You are the brightest star in my sky, Daddy.
- Happy Father’s Day to a 5-star Dad
- Despite the distance, we look up at the same starry sky and connect, Dad.
Father’s Day messages to show Dad love and appreciation
If you think Dad will already have enough stars in his sky map (nearly 8,000 though he will probably won’t count them), these more classical messages will show love and appreciation al the same:
- Some people don’t believe in heroes. They haven’t met you, Dad. Happy Father’s Day
- No matter how tall I get, I will always look up to you Dad.
- Dad, thanks for always being there when I need you most.
- Daddy, thank you for first holding my hand, and then having my back.
- Thank you for being there everyday for me. I love you Dad.
- You give me everyday the greatest gift: you believe in me. Thank you Dad.
- When I am at my best, I am my father’s daughter/son. Love you Dad.
Funny Father’s Day messages for Dads with a sense of humour
If your Dad has a good sense of humour, these funny messages will make him smile:
- You may not know everything, Dad, but you’ve fooled me for quite a while! Happy Father’s Day to superDad
- Dad, you are the luckiest man in the world. I would love to have me as a daughter/son.
- Dad, I owe you so much. Thank you for not expecting me to pay you back. Happy Father’s Day
- Happy Father’s Day to my Daddy who can fix it all except [insert there leaking faucet, broken favourite toy...]
- Dad, overall, I love you more than I want to strangle you.
- You may have loved me since the day I was born, Daddy, but I’ve loved you my whole life. I win.
- Dad, I looked up your symptoms on line. It turns out that you just have kids. Happy Father’s Day
Hope these messages help you find inspiration, and Happy Father’s Day!